Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our development team working with agile methodologies, you’ll contribute to the realization of multiple features on our Android SDK mediation product. Your code will be embedded in many well known apps and run in 100’s millions devices.
What you'll do
- Proudly own the Ogury Android SDK with the team, which is deployed on over 400 Million devices worldwide.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Carefully balance performance, memory and network usage, respecting users, app developers and our network.
- Thoughtfully architect features which will live in the wild for as long as the game they support.
- Mindfully maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent.
- 5 years of professional software development experience.
- 3 years of mobile software development experience.
- Have shipped Android apps and/or Android SDKs/Libraries with a server component.
- Thorough knowledge of Java, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to use them on a distributed team.
- English fluency
- Have shipped a game on Android.
- Experience building and shipping SDKs or libraries.
- Experience with offline storage, memory limit, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the advertising industry
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org