Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As a member of the Data Augmentation super-squad, you work in a start-up environment in the heart of Paris, with a human-sized, talented and motivated team that use agile development methods.
As a high-level, versatile and resourceful developer, you embrace a broad range of subjects and technologies. You have the soul of a benevolent hacker. You can translate a business problem into a computational one. You search in the literature the best approach to solve the problem and you focus innovation on the brick that is going to make a difference. You like to share your knowledge and you are always excited to learn something new. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement high-performance, massively-scalable solutions for synthetic, simulated and semi-realistic data generation
- Cross-collaborate with data engineers and data scientists and android developers on defining functional specifications
- Maintain and test the developed solutions on real mobile devices and on emulators
- Identify, design, and implement improvements on the existing websites crawler
- Maintain the scalability
- Write detailed and precise documentation of your work
- Peer reviewing data engineer's code to ensure quality
- Deploying services to staging and production environments
- Programming in one or more languages within our data eco-system e.g. Python, Java, Scala.
- Participate to the Agile/Scrum methodology (stand-up, weekly, ...)
Who you are
- Degree in computer science or optimization
- 3 years of experience in software development (SCALA - JAVA)/ less than 3 years for data engineers
- Experience in scripting (shell or python…)
- Basic skills in SQL
- English required
- You have experience with Big Data technologies : Spark, Python, Scala
- Experience in data (either professionnel or personnel)
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org