Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
As a part of the Data Lake team, you provide the data to all teams of the company, from business teams to Data Science team. Your job will be to:
• Develop ETLs using Airflow/ or AWS Data pipeline to process GBs with Spark (up to TBs) of data everyday
• Maintain and develop the architecture of our Data Lake (~1 Petabytes) using the latest Big Data Solutions on AWS
• Develop REST API to make the data accessible for other members of the company BA, Data Scientist etc.
• Participate in stand-ups, weekly meetings, retros, etc. (Agile/Scrum methodology)
• Work in a highly-growing technical startup environment
Experience and skills
• You have a University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational
Sciences or other software engineering related education
• You have more than 3 years of experience, preferably as Data Engineer or as a Backend Developer searching for a new and fresh role
• You have experience with Python, Java or Scala
• You have advanced SQL skills
• Good understanding of Data in general, OLTP and OLAP systems, SQL and NOSQL Technologies
• Good Problem Solving and Algorithmic Skills
• Ideally you have over 2 years of experience with Data and Cloud Technologies (Spark, Hive, Presto, Kafka...)
• Ideally you have an experience with Distributed Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse)
• Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
• Competitive compensation package
• Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
• Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org