Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Within the Data Lake team, you provide the data to all teams of the company, from business teams (CEO included) to Data Science team.
What you’ll do
- Develop ETLs using Airflow/ or AWS Data pipeline to process GBs (up to TBs) of data with Spark everyday
- Participate to the architecture of our Data Lake (~1 Petabytes) using the latest Big Data Solutions on AWS
- Develop REST API to make the data accessible for other members of the company BA, Data Scientist, …
- Participate to the Agile/Scrum methodology (stand-up, weekly, …)
- Work in a highly-growing technical startup environment
Who you are
- You have a master or engineer degree in Computer Sciences or related field such as Mathematics, Electronics.
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Developer (Backend Developer, Data Engineer or Software developer)
- You have more than 1 year of experience with at least one Cloud Platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Good Skill in SQL
- Good Problem Solving and Algorithmic Skills
- Experience with Python
- Experience with AWS
- You have more than 1 year of experience with Spark
- Experience with Distributed Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, …)
- Good understanding of Data in general, OLTP and OLAP systems, SQL and NOSQL Technologies
- Experience with various Big Data Solutions like Hive, Presto, Kafka, …
- Experience with Github, Jira, Confluence, Asana
- Experience working in a startup
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) to: