Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
The team's mission is "Automate, Scale and Monitor all the things!"
What you'll do
- Work with the development teams (Paris & Strasbourg & Near shore) to define and validate the technical architecture, the scalability and the deployment of the applications
- Manage the platform of continuous integration & continuous deployment
- Secure the platform (VPC, IAM, audit, ...)
- Management of our data lake infrastructure (S3, Datapipeline, EMR, Redshift, ...)
- On-call operations
Who you are
- You have already worked in a startup as a DevOps
- You know AWS, Docker and CloudFormation very well
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org