Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
- You will design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to
produce a platform that is used by thousands of our clients.
- You interact with your team's Product Owner and Technical Lead to understand the roadmap
and the specific features you need to deliver on.
- You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices.
- You manipulate the best of frontend technologies to create awesome-looking, stable, and
efficient features which provide the most to our clients while minimizing the footprint on our
- You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself.
- You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies
- You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on
software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features.
Who you are
- You have at least 2+ years of fullstack software development experience.
with d3.js is a major plus.
- You have 1 year experience at least with Node.JS
- Ideally you know React.JS
- You are passionate and curious about development and have experience with Agile
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner.
- You have an independent, problem solving personality and are a good team player.
- You are fluent in English.
Ideally you have
- Experience with Cloud and large-scale environments (AWS or competitors)
- Experience with Big Data technologies, Docker and Travis
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch and Abstract
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org