Company Description:Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organisations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Job DescriptionOur London team is looking to hire an ambitious recent graduate as a Digital Campaign Management Intern/Assistant, for an initial six months. You will join the Business Intelligence department, which is in charge of delivering and optimizing campaigns for world-renowned brands. The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative thinker, with the ability to initiate and manage their own projects with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills. The candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a Business School, and be fluent in English. Prior experience in online advertising is an advantage. Upon successful completion of the internship, conversion to full time employment is a possibility, based on business needs.
LocationThis role will be based in Ogury's London office (180 Old Street).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Program mobile advertising campaigns on ad server
- Follow-up and monitoring of campaigns
- Communicating with various internal and external stakeholders and producing reports
- Shaping / editing of campaign elements (targeting, creatives etc.)
Experience / Background
- Strong sense of organisation
- Attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Solid reporting and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe CS applications is an advantage