Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We seek a candidate to handle publisher onboarding, quality assurance, and ad trafficking for on our platform. This role will increase publisher adoption of Ogury products by streamlining operational set up and maintenance of ad placements within our monetization solution. The Publisher Operations manager will work hand in hand with the Success team, to identify and seize opportunities for increased revenue and product adoption. Ideal candidates are self-motivated with excellent communication and organization skills.
These future Ogurians want to:
- Learn the process for trafficking ad campaigns for our Publishers
- Provide a superior level of communication to publishers and internal stakeholders
- Analyze advertising yield performance and communicate suggested improvements
- Challenge themselves, their partners and their colleagues to achieve better outcomes
- Work in a Global Organization and join an ambitious and fun team
- Execute Publisher onboarding across IOS/ADR/MobileWeb formats
- Triage publisher questions on Ogury’s products and escalate technical questions appropriately
- Maintain extremely high standards for responsiveness to all publisher requests
- Maintain an analytical framework for evaluating publisher health on the platform
Experience / Background
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Advertising Operations or Mobile Account Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests, team first mentality, and strong personal standards of performance
- You Speak French, English and any other mother tongue is appreciated
- You work smart and hard
- You are eager and motivated to learn, and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work in use by the biggest mobile publishers in the world
To apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will report to the EMEA Head of Publisher Success, Bérangère Vuillemin, and is located in Pairs, France.