Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our product development group working with agile methodologies, you will be the Tech Lead for our iOS team. The Ogury iOS SDK team owns the core software that app Publishers around the world integrate to benefit from the Ogury suite of monetization, mediation, and privacy products. The team is solving extreme technical challenges to ensure that our SDK and infrastructure can scale efficiently with the growing number of app Publishers which use one of Ogury's products and their hundreds of millions of end-users. Joining this team will be your opportunity to learn, be challenged, and have high-impact in a fast-paced environment, all the while working on business-critical production software.
What you’ll do
- You design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to produce an iOS SDK that is consumed by thousands of app Publishers and used by millions of end-users around the world
- You are your team's technical expert and ensure the right architectural choices are made on all of your team's projects
- You collaborate closely with your team's Product Conceptor and the Tribe Leadership to determine a product roadmap which your team can commit to and which supports the overall product business strategy.
- You help your Product Conceptor assess regular project status and identify blockers.
- You own your team's larger, potentially multi-person, projects and coordinate with Tech Leads from other teams to identify and resolve technical dependencies
- You coach your more junior colleagues on software practices, architecture design, and technologies
- You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices
- You carefully balance performance, memory and network usage to minimize the SDK's footprint and thereby respect users, app developers, and our service infrastructure
- You thoughtfully architect future-proof features which will live in the wild for as long as the apps they support
- You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
- You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies
- You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features
- You help the Customer Support team to investigate SDK-related bugs and assist external app Publishers with integration issues
Who you are
- You have over 5 years of software and/or mobile development experience
- You have excellent knowledge of the Objective C language and iOS ecosystem (Xcode, tooling etc.)
- You are passionate with development
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies
- You have previous experience leading complex, multiple-person projects
- You have experience with server-side development
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org