Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
With the most powerful & unique targeting technology in the market to date, your focus will be to materialize new product lines on the Advertiser branch. Data is the potential of Ogury and the Advertiser branch is the power to make this Data suitable to business by deploying new projects in a challenging time to market.
Multiple languages and technologies are used in order to achieve the best performance, so we can deal with a huge load of traffic. That’s what makes Ogury an attractive company to work if you are eager to learn and push your limits.
What you’ll do
Technical stack :
- You will be responsible for the understanding of the product guidelines, for the technical tasks planning in a full Agile environment, for the development and for the code review of your teammates.
- Around 100 microservices and data pipelines are under the responsibility of the branch Advertisers.
- Each Microservice to come responds to specific business requirements, and as it’s known in the Tech business we need to deal with very low latency timeouts.
- At the same time multiple Data pipelines need to ingest massive amounts of data in order to apply our targeting algorithms.
Languages (one or more): NodeJS, Go, Java
Big Data Environment:
AWS, Kafka, Elastic, Redshift, Hive, Hadoop, Spark, gRPC
Who you are
- At least 5 years experience in backend development technologies
- A background in, or knowledgeable in Tech Programmatic would be nice to have
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English required)
- Ability to work in a self-disciplined manner with excellent learning skills with capacity to learn at an accelerated rate in this incredibly fast paced industry
- Experience in Big Data technologies and architecture
- Good planning skills
- Independent, problem solving personality and of course a good team player
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) to email@example.com