Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Integrated in a talented and motivated team, in the heart of Strasbourg, you also work remotely with others developments teams in Paris
What you’ll do
- You design and implement advanced applications in an agile environment. You are rigorous while testing and versioning your code, and you work with a rich technology stack: Node.js, React, AWS, Couchbase, Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL...
- Thanks to a rich DevOps environment, you are fully autonomous to release your developments and to monitor the impact in production
- For our main scope, your work is deployed on more than 400 million devices, and you have a real impact on the company business
Who you are
- Degree in computer science
- Minimum of three years of software development experience
- Experience with AWS’s cloud or similar
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, etc)
- English and French language
- Sense of ownership, rigor and good communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or LinkedIn profile) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org