Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We are looking to add a Campaign Manager to our team based in Paris. He or she will join the Business
Intelligence department, which is in charge of delivering and optimizing campaigns for world-renowned
- Program mobile advertising campaigns on adserver
- Follow-up and monitoring of campaigns
- Communication with agencies and production of reports
- Shaping / editing of campaign elements (targeting, creatives…)
Experience / Background
The candidate should have completed a Bachelor in a Business School and be fluent in French and English. A prior experience in online advertising is an advantage.
The following skills are mandatory:
- Strong sense of organisation
- Attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Solid reporting and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe CS applications is an advantage
- Innovative and creative thinker with ability to initiate and manage own projects with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com