Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Product Owner in Strasbourg office
Department: Product and Development, Tribe Engagement, Squad AdExperience
Reporting to a Head of Product, this is an important role which is part of Ogury Product and
Development. Using agile methodologies (and especially Scrum methodologies), the
successful candidate will require working closely with key stakeholders throughout the
organization, and beyond with Tech Leads and Scrum Master. Product Owner will share full
responsibility of deliverables including quality & business value.
What you’ll do
- Develop, manage and maintain product backlog for assigned product segment.
This includes running meetings as necessary
- Develop and maintain knowledge and relationships with internal experts
- Work with Product Management, Tech Lead and Scrum Master to organize Product delivery
- Write requirements in compliance with agile / Scrum methodologies (written
requirements will be organized into Roadmap items, Epics and User stories)
- Work with the development team to ensure all release documentation is completed
- Communicate and detail product requirements to the team through the different
meetings of scrum methodology (backlog grooming, sprint planning)
- Participate in the development process by providing just in time feedback and
clarification to developers regarding ongoing developments
- Organize and run the different meetings of scrum methodology (sprint review/demo
- Participate in the product roadmap development process with the Product
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Background in a tech-related, advertising or business major with a strong academic
- Talented, curious, creative, and passionate about technology
- Technical skills like SQL, or intermediary experience with a programming language
- 3-5 years of experience in the Product Functional Architecture/ Product Owner role
within a software industry
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to flex your communication style for different types of audiences
- Upbeat and flexible attitude
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Product-oriented mindset
- Great analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Having a knowledge of an analytical tool or the ad ecosystem would be a plus
- Fluent English and French
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com