Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our product development team, you will report to the Head of Product Engagement and will
be in charge of developing and expanding on Ogury’s advertising solutions, which deliver the right ad to
the right user. Your mission will be to assist in the creation and developments of our solution for
advertisers : from the targeting the the impression of the ads. You will need to coordinate between
developers and business owners. You will need to drive and deliver on the product roadmap.
What you’ll do
- You will identify the product opportunities through market analysis and feedback from the
- You develop, qualify and maintain the product backlog
- You structure the roadmap and communicate on it to all internal and external stakeholders
- You drive the product development forward. In this context, you are in charge of the product
specifications (Roadmap items, Epics, User stories)
- You monitor the product development on a daily basis using agile methodology (grooming,
sprint planning, daily meetings, demo, retro, …)
- You lead the documentation and knowledge sharing about your product
- You make sure your products meet all business requirements when they are released
- You help the Marketing team to successfully push your products to the market
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience in a Product related position in a software company (Product
Owner / Product Manager)
- You have a strong analytical background and enjoy crunching data
- You have a real interest in shipping the right product
- You can communicate to both technical and business audiences
- You are very pragmatic and like pushing your ideas end to end
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are curious, versatile, dynamic and flexible
- You have a strong technical aptitude and like working in fast-paced environments
- You can coordinate complex projects across several teams
- You are fluent in both English and French
- Ideally you are aware of the digital advertising eco-system
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (or Linkedin profile) and a cover letter to: