Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Ogury is looking for an experienced Sales Manager for our Publisher team
, with experience in selling to mobile app developers and who will help us grow the adoption of our suite of Publisher products throughout France.
Ogury includes the following products for Publisher: Ogury Exclusive Demand (available for direct integration or via approved 3rd
party mediation platforms), Ogury Intelligent Mediation, Active Insights and a free and fully customizable Consent Manager. This suite will be reinforced by new products currently being developed by our engineers. This suite is available for iOS and Android.
This role is our first hire for France for Publisher Development and will be a spotlight role as we strengthen our presence in the market. Given the breadth of our product suite and our exclusive brand advertiser demand, we can be of interest to a large variety of app publishers. The individual in this role will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing, primarily focused on Top Premium / News / Lifestyle apps.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in closing mid to large publisher partnerships.
What you'll do
- Identify potential partnerships across major app verticals and find good fit for existing suite of products
- Pitch and demonstrate Ogury for Publishers (Consent Manager, Active Insight, Ogury Exclusive Demand, Ogury Intelligent Monetization) and insights products to prospects
- Build the action plan to meet and exceed quarterly and annual publisher goals
- Represent Ogury at industry events including participating in panels, fireside chats and speaking engagements
- Collaborate with Success and Integration teams to ensure seamless onboarding of new customers
- Effectively communicate strengths of Ogury solution vis-à-vis competitors
- Drive valuable customer feedback and market intelligence to internal product and technology teams
- Keep updated with latest trends and development in mobile advertising and in-app economy
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management in advertising, preferably in mobile advertising selling to app developers
- Excellent presentation skills with the mindset of customizing pitches for a given customer
- Expected to be familiar with sales process and tools
- Experience in negotiating contracts and working with legal and finance to get approvals
- Deep understanding of the monetization ecosystem in mobile and key players within it
- Must have experience selling SDKs and platforms
- Proven track record and extensive history of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Collaborative demeanor and ability to adapt in a high growth environment
- Believes in researching a customer’s apps including playing their games before every meeting
- Comfortable working with a global team with diverse cultures
- Bachelor’s Degree required