Company DescriptionFounded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Ogury is hiring Programmatic Sales Directors to join our expanding sales team. As the Programmatic Sales Director, you are a senior-level player/coach with strong trading desk relationships and have a deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape. You will leverage Ogury’s mobile solutions to establish new programmatic business and scale existing.
You are a self-driven, private marketplace deal hunter who is prepared to roll up your sleeves and get the job done in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You're creative, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative – all vital attributes in order to interact successfully with external clients and internal teams. You love leading by example and training other sellers to build their programmatic sales expertise.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evangelize the company’s mobile programmatic offering with Central Region agencies, trading desks, advertisers, and DSPs
- Build and manage a pipeline that focuses on trading desks, programmatic marketers, agency traders and buyers, and DSP account management teams
- Collaborate with the regional sales team by helping them close and scale PMP deals
- Achieve regional revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and execute sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Offer expertise & thought leadership on industry trends and best practices for digital marketing to advertisers across all verticals, which includes key performance metrics, and attribution methodologies across all connected marketing channels (CTV/Mobile/Tablet).
Experience / Background
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in managing relationships with advertisers and agencies. A minimum of 3 years of programmatic sales experience.
- Strong existing relationships with trading desk and agency stakeholders.
- Past mobile sales experience is ideal, but we’ll consider candidates with other digital sales experience and business.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with understanding of industry trends with regards to agency trading desks & programmatic media buying strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate technical, contractual, financial, and value points with partners and internal teams.
- In-depth experience operating within and across cross-functional teams (product, strategy, technical account management, marketing, etc.)
- Knowledge of 3rd party measurement solutions used to measure viewability, brand lift, and offline metrics resulting from digital advertising is essential.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/agreements at once, in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative, with a passion for and understanding of the company’s products and the ability to quickly learn about new technologies.
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues to senior management when appropriate, and the ability to be solutions-oriented.
- Experience in multiple verticals, and working knowledge of business goals for each client type.