Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
The Strategic Sales Planner is responsible for developing all facets of the “pre-sale” process from plan development to bespoke story-telling in proposals and client-facing material. The ideal candidate will be able to convey Ogury’s unique value proposition through knowledge of client objectives and development of strategic content.
The Strategic Sales Planner is a self-motivated and driven team player who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. This person is comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and is focused on personal/professional growth.
- Own RFP process for top advertisers by creating strategic proposals (media plan and presentation) in accordance with client requests
- Address client needs while highlighting the value, capabilities, and differentiators of Ogury
- Work closely with internal teams to drive information gathering and data analysis efforts to create bespoke strategies
- Participate in and help facilitate RFP strategy sessions with Sales for new and existing clients – providing ideas and strategies that are rooted in campaign objectives/KPIs
- Help shape pricing and audience targeting strategy leveraging internal tools and digital ecosystem knowledge to promote consistency across sales leads and clients
- Act as a liaison between sales and account management to maximize potential campaign success
- Stay interested and knowledgeable about developments in online/mobile advertising, advertising technology and online media. Become an internal resource for landscape updates.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Media, Comms Planning and/or Client Services
- Mobile advertising experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of media landscape, terminology, and measurement
- Passion for data-driven marketing and experience with devising effective strategies based on true insights
- Experience with the sales process, RFPs, and proposal production
- Ability to be a liaison between multiple internal teams and prioritize various request at once
- Self-motivated and passionate with the desire to “make their mark”
- Strict attention to detail in pressure situations
- Strong oral and written communication
- PowerPoint and Excel expert
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com