Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
As part of our product development group working with agile methodologies, you will contribute to the realization of multiple features on our Publishers Hub team. The Ogury for Publishers Hub team owns the crucial full stack platform which app Publishers around the world use to access their Ogury account and manage their suite of monetization, mediation, privacy, and app intelligence products. The team continuously delivers new Hub features for our Publishers in a quickly evolving environment and ensures that our Hub and dedicated infrastructure can scale efficiently with the growing number of app Publishers who use it. The team also owns core foundational full stack services which are used by many other teams within Ogury. Joining this team will be your opportunity to learn, be challenged, and have high-impact in a fast-paced environment, all the while working on business-critical production software.
For more information, please explore https://www.ogury.com/intelligent-monetization/
What you’ll do
• You design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to produce a Hub platform that is used by thousands of app Publishers
• You interact with your team's Product Conceptor and Technical Lead to understand the roadmap and the specific features you need to deliver
• You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices
• You manipulate the best of frontend technologies to create awesome looking, stable, and efficient features which provide the most to our Publishers while minimizing the Hub footprint on our service infrastructure
• You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
• You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies
• You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features
• You help the Customer Support team to investigate production issues with the Ogury for Publishers Hub
Who you are
• You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics...)
• You have at least 4 years of frontend software development experience
• You have excellent knowledge of frontend technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS)
• You master at React frameworks
• You are passionate with development
• You have experience with Agile methodologies
Ideally you have
• Experience with Cloud and large-scale environments (AWS, App Engine)
• Experience with Big Data technologies
• Experience with Docker, Travis
• Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
• Competitive compensation package
• Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
• Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org