Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our rapidly growing HR team. You will be part of the HR team in Paris (8 persons) into the global HR team (13 persons).
You will work with the Talent Acquisition and you will report to the Global Head of Talent.
This role will be responsible for attracting top talents for our offices in Europe. If you love building teams and finding creative solutions to identify top talent, this is the role for you!
What you’ll do
- You work closely with the Talent Acquisition and the Global Head of Talent to define a strategy and the candidate identification
- You also partnering with the different managers who are our internal clients to understand the roles they want to hire
- Take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- Identify and source the best talents in the mobile technology market through our ATS, jobboards, networks, social media…
- Create interest in Ogury for passive candidates to attract them
- Prioritize the candidate experience and provide top tier service both internally and externally
- Participate to build an employment brand for Ogury; including new ways to broadcast and promote open roles, the company culture, and what makes Ogury a top employer
- Be aware of the mobile marketing market trends
Who you are
- Curious, passionnate in sourcing, creative, you love to innovate in sourcing, finding new ways to approch candidates
- Responsive, organized and experienced in working cross-functionally between internal departments
- Likes building teams and can help to put in place systems that will scale
- Very good communicator
- French and English languages
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com