Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We seek a candidate to strengthen our Technical Onboarding process. Ideal candidates are self-motivated with superior technical, communication and organization skills and want to:
- Expand their technical skill set across a range of mobile technologies
- Provide a superior level of communication and support
- Work in a Global Organization and join an ambitious and fun team
The main responsibility of the Onboarding team is to support publishers throughout the integration process and with any technical questions that arise with Ogury products and solutions.
You will work closely with the rest of the Supply team and be trained on all Ogury technologies, including our Active Insights Solution, Ad Mediation Exchange and GDPR Consent Management Platform.
The key responsibilities include, and will not be limited to the following :
- Support Publisher Integrations across Mobile Web, SDK (IOS, ADR)
- Technical reference on the entire Ogury for Publishers stack (Adincube mediation solution, Ogury, Active Insights, Consent Manager)
- Resource for technical questions required for smooth onboarding and account growth
- Contribute to the set up of process, follow-up and training with the rest of the Success Team
- Participate in calls and meetings with clients when required to connect with Publisher’s development team
Experience / Background
- Bachelor degrees in computer science
- Technical knowledge (Android, IOS and MobileWeb, java, swift, objective-c unity, cordova, webmobile)
- Knowledge of Swift / Unity / Adobe / Cordova is a plus
- Effective communication skills and a desire to communicate via call, email and in-person
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests, team first mentality, and strong personal standards of performance
- You work smart and hard
- You already develop an application or work on a project with programming language
- You already work in a start up environment
- You are eager and motivated to learn, and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work in use by the biggest mobile publishers in the world
To apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will report to the EMEA Head of Publisher Success Bérangère Vuillemin and is based in Paris