Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe.
Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users.
By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
We are looking for a candidate to strengthen our Tech-Operations team (support team) based in our London office. You must be a self-motivated person with superior communication and organization skill who wants to:
The main responsibility of the Operation team is to support publishers and help them in the integration process of our SDK by the identification, qualification and resolution of tickets.
You will also work closely with the rest of the operation team and will be trained on various technologies.
- Expand your technical skillset across a range of mobile technologies
- Work in a Global Organization
This role will be based in Ogury’s London office.
- Support publishers: Android mainly, Unity, Cordova/Ionic, Adobe Air, etc..
- Crunching data: Excel, SQL, or Hadoop (Hive, Pig)
- Testing: test frameworks, to contribute to our test suites
- Scripting: using a scripting language (bash, ruby or python)
Experience / Background
- Graduated from higher education in engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Android, Java
- Analytical spirit, challenge lover
- Good communication skills
- French Speaking, a plus
- You work smart and hard
- You are eager and motivated to learn, and to share your knowledge
- You take pride in seeing your work used by a global audience
To apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com