Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
Ogury is seeking a Worldwide Sales Operations to join our dynamic publisher team, to be the right-hand arm to our Chief Publisher Officer (CPO). As the Sales Operations, you will work closely with Sales, Client Success and Finance teams and be responsible for creating, enhancing and maintaining reporting, forecasting and analysis to support and drive high revenue growth. We have now 14 offices in the world and more than 100M€ revenue in 2018, we need someone who wants to be part of our team to expand our development.
You will also support and enforce current sales process and have the ability to add to the current processes/procedures in order to drive change to increase the efficiency of our sales team.
What you will do
- Responsible for the weekly assembly of all sales dashboard, reporting and forecast data, plus analysis of sales pipeline, win rates, RFPs, conversion ratios etc.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create, maintain and distribute performance dashboards for various company KPI’s.
- Responsible for forecasting, predictive modeling, reporting pipeline+revenue projections on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis to CPO and Sales.
- Analyze business from all dimensions (i.e.sellers, products, regions) to determine trends and performance.
- Develop reporting KPIs to assist CPO in stewardship of the business, reporting to the executive comitee.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales performance, forecasts (month and quarter focus) and headcount.
- Executive reporting of sales; sales achievement, pipeline health, campaign tracking and analysis.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for enhancements and new custom reports.
- Provide recommendations to the business by interpreting disparate data and translating ad hoc requirements/requests to consistently deliver relevant and impactful results
- Use and maintain an in-depth understanding of key ad sales and planning systems (e.g. Salesforce, NBCU Internal budgeting systems) and tools.
- Work with Strategy leadership team in evaluating new opportunities by creating financial models aided by industry insights.
- Business trips to plan (1-2 times a month)
Who you are
- Degree in Business School, Mathematics, Economics, or other relative degrees.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business analytics or reporting roles.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Very advanced in Excel.
- Knowledgeable and experience with CRM (preferable Sales Force) applications.
- Building queries, SQL, database and information management preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to speak up and provide/receive continuous feedback.
- Independently manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent in French and English