You are no longer limited to the data within your own apps and websites. It's now possible to understand the broader mobile user journey across other brands, apps and websites too.
Ogury empowers you with reliable consented digital advertising and demographic data.
Today, you are only able to draw first-party data from your own apps, mobile sites, and ecosystem. This represents 1% of the daily mobile user journey. What about the remaining 99%?
Ogury Advertising Data bridges the scale gap, uncovering the broader mobile user journey across other brands, apps and websites.
These signals are interpreted by purpose-built intelligent technology in order to generate the behavioral and demographic data that fuels Ogury Advertising Engine.
With Ogury Advertising Data you can see websites browsed, apps installed or deleted and usage of apps, as well as demographics.
A tiny fraction of the mobile user journey.
Ogury Choice Manager systematically collects and manages user choice in compliance with GDPR and CCPA. Users are given clear options to:
Once collected, these consented signals are transformed by Ogury’s purpose-built Data Generation Engine into meaningful Advertising Data. Behavior is revealed across websites browsed, apps installed or deleted, and usage of apps, and combined with self-declared socio-demo data to draw a high-level user profile.